1. The spiral submerged arc welding spiral pipe for low pressure fluid conveying is usually made of hot rolled steel strip coil as tube blank and spirally formed at normal temperature. The spiral pipe for low pressure fluid conveying, such as water, gas, air and steam, is made by double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding.
2. Galvanized welded spiral pipes for low pressure fluid transportation are hot dip galvanized welded spiral pipes for conveying water, gas, air oil, heating steam, warm water and other general low pressure fluids or other purposes.
3。 Common carbon steel wire sleeve is a spiral pipe used to protect electric wires in industrial and civil buildings, installation machinery and equipment and other electrical installation projects。
4. Spiral welded spiral pipes for piles are made of hot rolled steel strip coils as billets, often spirally formed at high temperature, double-sided submerged arc welding or high frequency welding. They are used for spiral pipes for foundation piles such as civil building structures, wharfs and bridges.
5。 The spiral submerged arc welding spiral pipe for pressure fluid conveying is a spiral seam spiral pipe for pressure fluid conveying, which is formed by hot rolled steel strip coil at regular temperature and welded by double-sided submerged arc welding。 The spiral pipe has strong pressure bearing capacity and good welding performance。 It is safe and reliable to use after various strict scientific tests and tests。 It is mainly used for pipelines to transport oil and natural gas。
6. High frequency spiral seam welded spiral pipe for pressure fluid conveyance is a high frequency spiral seam welded spiral pipe for pressure fluid conveyance, which is formed by hot rolled steel strip coil as tube blank and is welded by high frequency lap welding at regular temperature. It is mainly used for laying pipelines for oil and natural gas transportation.
7. Welded spiral pipes for low-pressure fluid transportation are also called general welded pipes. They are used for conveying general low-pressure fluids such as water, gas, air, oil, heating steam and other purposes. Welded spiral pipes for low-pressure fluid transportation are not only directly used to transport fluids, but also widely used as raw pipes for galvanized welded spiral pipes for low-pressure fluid transportation.
8。 In general, high frequency spiral seam welded spiral pipe for low pressure fluid conveying is formed by hot rolled steel strip coil as tube blank and spiral forming at normal temperature。 High frequency lap welding method is used for high frequency spiral seam welded spiral pipe for general low pressure fluid conveying。
9. Longitudinal welded spiral pipe is a spiral pipe with longitudinal parallel weld and spiral pipe. It is usually divided into metric welded spiral pipe, welded thin-walled pipe, transformer cooling oil pipe and so on.
This article is published by Jinan Galvanized Pipe. Do you know something about these contents? For more information, please click: http://www.jnxjm.com. We will have more wonderful content for you to check.